Friday 26 January 2018

First digipack design

First Digipack Design

This is half of the first design for my Digipack which is part of our coursework. The top half which isn't filled in yet will be filled in with pictures of the band (The Watchmen). The reason i have only used the basic colours of grey, black and white is because these particular colours suit very well with my genre. Typically a Digipack would have a picture of the band on the front cover, however i felt to move away from that stereotype and break the mould a little bit by putting things on the front cover that can be associated with the rock genre or my band in particular. In addition to this point, this is only a first design for my digipack and im aiming to make at least three or four to have a choice between them. I may go around my class and ask people which one they prefer most and use that as my final one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

evaluation question 4

How effective presentation for media from bob bob